Sat, Jan 06|
Her Red Tent
Come learn how to make your own homemade Bone Broth, Sourdough & Fire Cider to keep your warm and well through the winter.
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2024, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Her Red Tent, 30307 RM-12, Dripping Springs, TX 78620, USA
About the Event
WINTER RITUALS is a three-in-one workshop where you will learn how to make your own Bone Broth Elixir, Sourdough and Fire Cider! Join us for a ritual experience of Sisterhood as we dive into the magic of the season and go deep into the crafting of these winter rituals. You will go home from this workshop feeling empowered with skills and inspired to make the highest quality nourishment in the comfort of your own home.
Our experience will open with a Dreamy Winter Plant Journey & Tea Meditation led by Davana,
and we will close with Sacred Prayer Songs and a brief Sound Journey led by Brandilyn.
How to Make Your Own:
BONE BROTH ELIXIRS-
Bone Broth is a healing elixir that is not only delicious but it is also packed with protein, collagen, glutamine, electrolytes and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. Making bone broth is a ritual that teaches us how to become both resourceful and resilient. By the end of this workshop, you will go home feeling empowered to make the best bone broth ever in your own kitchen!
Sourdough is the ultimate bread. The fermentation process makes the nutrients more bioavailable, reduces the amount of phytic acid in the bread and makes the bread easier to digest. It also contains lactobacillus which is a beneficial bacteria. Learning how to make sourdough is such a nourishing, and fun, ritual for you and your family. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Fire Cider Making-
Something magical happens when women gather to make medicine. Together we will make this traditional folk herbal remedy, infused with immune supporting herbs and plants. Recipe ingredients and jars will be provided but feel free to please bring anything you would like to personally add or share with the group,extra apple cider vinegar, or any dried or fresh herbs from your garden!
Taught by 3 Homemaking Mothers:
- Davana May is an herbalist of the wise woman tradition, sacred birthkeeper and feminine wellness guide, Ayurvedic postpartum doula, and earth mama to 3 wild boys. Connect with her at www.divinedavana.com.
- Cerena Coombs is a nutritional therapy practitioner and Mama of soon to be 4! Cooking and baking are her love languages and favorite creative outlet.
- Brandilyn Clay, MA is Mamapreneur & Mother of 2. She is an expert in spiritual pyschology and offers coaching programs supporting Mamapreneurs in growing their businesses, as well as Love-Coaching for married couples with young children. She has founded both Crosspollen, a conscious clothing line producing Goddess Capes and is building Liquid Gold, a bone broth elixir brand. Her favorite way to connect to the divine is through Sacred Song and Sound Meditation.
What you will receive:
- Your own Sourdough Starter
- A loaf of freshly baked Sourdough Bread
- A Jar of Liquid Gold Bone Broth
- A Jar of Fire Cider
We are so excited to see you there, love.
- Ticket type
Full Access in-Person
Includes full access to the 3 Winter Solstice Ritual Workshops where you will learn how to make your own bone broth, sourdough and fire cider. Ticket Price includes, a loaf of sourdough, a jar of bone broth, a jar of fire cider and a sourdough starter that you will take home.Price$155.00
- Ticket type
If you live outside of the Austin, TX area, this ticket will allow you to access our Workshop via ZOOM through the comfort of your home. A zoom link will be sent to your via email 2 days before workshopPrice$55.00